What We Do
The Academic Assessment and Development Office a.k.a Quality Assurance Office is committed to providing quality service for all the employees from the University of the Philippines.
What We Focus On
EXTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT
- (1) Implements policies and guidelines promulgated by higher authorities in the promotion of quality assurance in UP Diliman; and
- (2) Monitor Compliance of academic and administrative units to quality standards.
COORDINATION AND LINKAGES
- (1) Plan and conduct workshops, training and benchmarking related to QA;
- (2) Disseminate information and material pertaining to QA;
- (3) Coordinate with and among academic and administrative units regarding linkages between the University and industry, government, and other local and international institutions; and
- (4) Establish linkages for implementation of QA services, projects and activities.
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSESSMENT
- (1) Conduct internal assessment through Internal Academic Assessment and Development System (iAADS) and provide assistance in its related activities; and,
- (2) Provide guidance to academic and administrative offices in preparing self-assessment evaluation and reports.
- (1) Document process involved in QA development and implementation;
- (2) Provide archiving and documentation services to ensure continuity and consistency of QA measures; and
- (3) Provide support to academic and administrative units in obtaining resources related to QA activities.